The College’s scholarship and grant program recognize academic achievements and special talents of students. Scholarship candidates are selected from the pool of admitted applicants. Eligibility in no way guarantees awarding but an admission deposit is required to reserve the scholarship offer. These awards are based upon both academic-merit and demonstrated financial need. Both factors are essential in the awarding of institutional aid.
- $25.00 Application Fee
- Official High School Transcript/GED
- ACT or SAT Scores
- Immunization Records (Including 2 MMRs)
- Official College Transcript (Transfer Students)
- Presidential Scholarship (Full Tuition Room, Board, Fees and Books)
- $21,464 (on campus) | $13,214 (off campus) for 4 years
- Minimum Requirements: G.P.A. 3.4 | ACT 25 | SAT Composite 1200
- Thomas Mason Scholarship (Full Tuition and Fees)
- $13,014 per academic year for 4 years
- Minimum Requirements: G.P.A. 3.2 | ACT Composite 21 | SAT Composite 1060
- Scholarship in honor of the first President of Philander Smith College, Rev. Thomas Mason.
- George Taylor Scholarship
- $6,000 per academic year for 4 years
- Minimum Requirements: G.P.A. 3.0 | ACT 18 | SAT 960
- Scholarship in honor of Rev. George Collins Taylor, 3rd President of Philander Smith College (1924 to 1936), and the first graduate of PSC to serve as President.
- Transfer Scholarship
- $2,500 per academic year for 2 years
- Minimum Requirements: G.P.A 3.0 | 60 + Hours
NOTE: Thomas Mason and George C. Taylor Scholarships will be awarded based on the GPAs and test scores associated with the admissions application and do not require a separate application. Presidential Scholarship require submission of a separate application. Please use the button below to apply.
GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The College’s general scholarship application is open to all CURRENT students! We encourage you to apply!
UNCF Scholarships Student Meetings
By now you’ve probably heard that Mr. Coop is the man on campus if you want to talk about scholarships. Well, he is….but you have to make an appointment!
Tuesdays and Thursdays
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Click the link below to book your time slot to talk about scholarships and what UNCF can do for you!
Click any of the links below to learn more about available scholarship opportunities.
Arkansas Community Foundation
Buick Achievers Scholarship
Fund My Future
Gates Millennium Scholars
Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarships
National Society of High School Scholars Foundation
RMHC/African-American Future Achievers
Ron Brown Scholars Program
Ronald McDonald House Charities
TMCF/Department of Defense Scholarship
TMCF/Walmart Foundation First-Generation Scholarship Program
UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program
United Methodist Church
United Negro College Fund
Walt Disney Company UNCF Corporate Scholarship
Xerox Minority Scholarships