We are excited to welcome you into the Philander Smith College family. By applying for enrollment, you are embarking on a pivotal path to discovering your passion and purpose, all while creating lasting memories with supportive students, faculty, and staff--many of which will become like family to you. Attending Philander Smith College is more than an educational experience, it is a journey that will prepare you for life and for living through leadership and service.
In order to complete the Requirements for Admissions, a new freshman student must submit the following:
1. Application for Admissions – You may complete the easy online application or download and print a paper application to be submitted by mail.
2. Submit Official high school transcript or GED scores, to the Office of Admissions & Recruitment. (If applying as a transfer student, an official college transcript from ALL colleges attended must be submitted. If you transfer with less than 30 semester hours completed, you are required to submit your official high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores).
3. A non-refundable Application Fee of $25.00.
4. A copy of your ACT or SAT scores.
5. A copy of your immunization record showing the complete dates of 2 MMRs (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) vaccinations.
Submit all required documents to Admissions@Philander.edu or Mail To;
Philander Smith College
Attention: Office of Admission
900 West Daisy L. Gatson Bates Drive
Little Rock, AR 72202
Note: Electronic transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to Philander Smith College Office of Admissions.
To schedule a visit or request an admissions packet, please contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment.
Once you apply you'll need to get things cleared with Financial Aid. Click to learn more.
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Toll Free: 1-800-446-6772
Mr. Paul Person
Assistant Director for Recruitment
Admission and Recruitment