Summer Application Processing
Summer applications are processed in date order. If you make changes to your summer application after it has been submitted, you will need to complete a new summer aid for request form. It will be processed in order by the date it was received.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Submitting a summer application does not guarantee summer financial aid.
- Student must be fully admitted to a degree seeking program at PSC in order to receive financial aid funds.
- Student must make Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to receive financial aid funds.
- Student cannot be in default on a student loan or owe a repayment to a federal grant.
- Transient students are not eligible for summer financial aid.
PSC must have received valid results from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before summer eligibility can be determined.
The PSC online summer application is also required in order to apply for summer financial aid. In order to complete the online summer application, you must be registered in classes for the summer term before you are eligible to submit the summer application.
You must be enrolled at least half-time (6 hours) in order to be eligible for a federal student loan.If you change your summer enrollment AFTER submitting your application, you must notify the Office of Financial Aid immediately. Any change could affect aid eligibility.