The Office of Intramural Sports seeks to enhance the quality of campus life by providing a student-centered environment, opportunities that foster healthy and active lifestyles, through involvement in intramural sports and activities for students, faculty, and staff. The Intramural Sports Program offers competition in sports for women, men, and co-rec (men and women combined on one team).
Students can join six (6) different sports throughout the school year. Intramural sports encourage scholarship and sportsmanship through team and individualized competition.
SPORTS CALENDAR 2015-2016
- Registration/Sign Up: August 19th- September 4th
- Season Start: September 8th- October 1, 2015
Soccer- Coed 6vs6
- Registration/Sign Up: September 24th- October 9th
- Season: October 13th-November 5th
Dodge Ball- 4vs4
- Registration/Sign Up: October 16th- November 30th
- Season: November 9th -19th
- Registration/Sign Up: January 8th – January 22nd
- Season: January 26th – February 25th
Kickball- Coed 9vs9
- Registration/Sign Up: January 25th – February 26th
- Season: March 1st - March 17th
Softball- Coed 9vs9
- Registration/Sign Up: February 22nd- March 25th
- Season: March 29th – April 20th
**Note the last day of each Registration date will be the mandatory captains meeting**
**Each Captain per team must attend captains meeting
Creating or joining a team is easy, just follow the link below. Remember when you are creating a team make sure that you have at least the minimum amount of players and do not go over the maximum amount of players. You will need to use your current PSC email to create and join an team. Please refer to the rules of each sport when properly selecting your team members. Each captain or coach must attend the captains meeting for the specific sport you are signing up for. Refer to this link for the Sports Calendar.