The Charles Donaldson Academy
Dr. Charles W. Donaldson Summer Bridge Academy
The academy is a three-week residential program aimed at preparing incoming freshmen for college-level work by eliminating the need for them to take remedial math and English courses.
Students who attend will:
- Save $1000 by eliminating remedial math and English courses;
- Earn a $200 stipend while learning and having fun;
- Receive FREE room & board in College housing;
- Attend motivational workshops, special events, and fun activities; and
- Build long-lasting relationships with faculty, staff, peers and mentors.
Apply to attend Summer Bridge Academy
Selected students must be admitted to the College and prepared to spend three weeks in an academically-intensive learning environment. Parents/guardians must agree to attend the mandatory Parent Information Session. Students will be required to stay in resident, on campus, for the duration of the three-week program, including weekends.