Career and Volunteer Services
The of the Office of Career Services assists students and alumni in identifying and reaching their career and employment goals, to help employers’ access workforce trained individuals that will ultimately increase student learning and skill development.
Need Help Deciding on a Major?
Undecided about what you want to as a career. Let Career Services help you find your niche. We offer various tools to help you find your passion and pick the career that works best for you.
Additional Services Offered:
Career Services is available to all students, faculty, staff and alumni to provide a wide spectrum of services. Our services include but are not limited to:
· Job Search Assistance
· Resumes & Cover letters
· Internships/ Apprenticeships
· Volunteer Opportunities
· Mock Interviews
· Assessments- Career /Personality
· Educational and Skill Building Workshops
· Soft and Social Skills Development
Walk-ins are welcomed or you can contact Career Services at, email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Ms. Vernita Bowens
Coordinator for Career & Volunteer Services
Center for Student Services
Employers and Recruiters
Employers & Recruiters
Marketing your organization is simple!
Today’s college students are brand driven. If they have heard about your organization they are much more likely to be interested in working with you. PSC Career Services Center has space available for you to offer an information session in a comfortable, relaxed environment. A 30-60 minute presentation about your organization will give students a chance to get to know you better.
Scheduling an information session is easy:
- Choose a couple of dates that fit your schedule
- Call the Career Services Center at (501) 975-6050
- Work with the Career Services staff to finalize a date and time
- Don’t forget that you can also schedule on-campus interviews for the following day
- We will market the presentation to the students, alumni and faculty who match your criteria
PSC Presentation rooms are equipped with the following:
- Computer with external speakers, PowerPoint, and video capabilities
- Overhead projector with drop down screen
- Comfortable seating for 4-48 guests
- Easy access to restrooms